TQC-Sheen CureView Gradient Oven
The CureView Gradient Oven is a flexible oven that allows the user to heat up test panels on a glass bed to a variety of temperature profiles.
The CureView Gradient Oven is a flexible oven that allows the user to heat up test panels on a glass bed to a variety of temperature profiles, varying from ambient +5˚C to 350˚C / ambient +41˚F to 662˚F. Elevated temperatures are instantly generated by 32 spectral filtered IR halogen heaters, which can be controlled individually and allow the setting of any form of temperature gradient, varying from a parabolic shaped gradient, an ascending or descending slope or a number of temperature blocks. The CureView Gradient Oven allows importing of gradient profiles, measured by the TQC CurveX oven logger system in order to simulate the production process on laboratory scale.
- Easy to use Start/Stop operation
- Buzzer acoustic feedback
- Provided with emergency stop
- Gradient Oven Control software setup and TQC IDeal Finish analysis of data
- Automated test panel transport which allows the chemical resistance test
- Pre and post panel cooling
- 32 individually controlled Quartz IR heaters
- CurveX oven logger data import
- Test panel visible during test