Dispersion under vacuum with single and double walled vacuum containers
Optional: explosion proofness, scraper system
The DISPERMAT® VL is a vacuum dissolver for laboratory and pilot plant operation. It is ideal for R&D work as well as for production of larger batches. The DISPERMAT® VL is very easy to use. The stand has an electric height adjustment; the vacuum container is securely mounted on the base plate by a quick release fixture. The height of the milling tool can be adjusted also during the dispersion process. The DISPERMAT® VL is also available in an explosion-proof version according to ATEX.
The single and double wall temperature controlled vacuum containers are made of stainless steel. A viewing glass, lamp, vacuum connection, filling opening and exhaust are all located in the stainless steel vacumm cover.
The DISPERMAT® VL is also available with an optional scraper system.
Unique features of DISPERMAT® VL
- height adjustment of the dissolver disc even during vacuum operation
- stand with electric height adjustment
- double wall (temperature controlled) and single wall vacuum containers made of stainless steel
- vacuum cover with viewing glass, LED illumination, filling opening
- options: explosion proof (ATEX), scraper system
Control Panel of DISPERMAT® VL
For every task the suitable process control. The dissolver DISPERMAT® VL is available with C, C-EX or M-EX control.
C or C-EX Technology
- Graphic display with indication of speed, torque, power, product temperature, timer, periphical speed and height of the dispersing tool
- Data recording with graphical indication
- Switch-off function for parameters as temperature, speed, power, etc.
- 100 individual PRESET configurations
- Data interface to WINDISP 7 Software
- Variable speed adjustment
- Digital speed indication
- Explosion-proof according to ATEX
- Electric height adjustment
DISPERMAT® VL includes all necessary safety devices according to CE standards and local work safety legislations.
Dispersion containers and dissolver discs for DISPERMAT® VL
Selection Guide for dispersion containers and dissolver discs for your DISPERMAT due to speed and power configuration