Dispersion under vacuum with various containers in a vacuum chamber.
Optional: explosion proofness, scraper system
The DISPERMAT® VE is a special dissolver for laboratory use as well as for dispersing larger product quantities. This DISPERMAT® VE is unique due to the fact that vacuum operation can be executed with any container, not necessarily with a vacuum container.
The product containers can be single or double walled, it is also possible to use thin-walled disposable containers. The height of the milling tool can be adjusted also during the dispersion process. The DISPERMAT® VE is also available in an explosion proof version according to ATEX.
The DISPERMAT® VE is also available with an optional scraper system.
Unique features of DISPERMAT® VE
- height adjustment of the dissolver disc even during vacuum operation
- stand with electric height adjustment
- Ability to work with any container including thin-walled disposable paint cans
- vacuum cover with viewing glass, LED illumination
- options: explosion proof (ATEX), scraper system
Scraper system for dispersing high viscosity substances
For highly viscous and non flowing substances, a scraper system can be added to the DISPERMAT® VE vacuum dissolver. The scraper arm can be changed very easily when changing the container.
Control Panel of DISPERMAT® VE
For every task the suitable process control. The dissolver DISPERMAT® VE is available with C, C-EX or M-EX control.
C or C-EX Technology
- Graphic display with indication of speed, torque, power, product temperature, timer, periphical speed and height of the dispersing tool
- Data recording with graphical indication
- Switch-off function for parameters as temperature, speed, power, etc.
- 100 individual PRESET configurations
- Data interface to WINDISP 7 Software
- Variable speed adjustment
- Digital speed indication
- Explosion-proof according to ATEX
- Electric height adjustment
DISPERMAT® VE includes all necessary safety devices according to CE standards and local work safety legislations.
Dispersion containers and dissolver discs for DISPERMAT® VE
Selection Guide for dispersion containers and dissolver discs for your DISPERMAT due to speed and power configuration