TIDAS automates the analysis of samples using a Hegman gauge. Fineness of grind is determined automatically and objectively, removing operator variation and ensuring reproducibility
Developed with Huntsman in 1997, TIDAS electronically captures images of the state of dispersion, for quality assurance, reducing production times and aiding product improvement. Since its inception, TIDAS has been sold in great numbers worldwide, and is now the go-to system for the analysis of a wide range of samples.
- Robust, low-maintenance unit featuring super sharp imaging.
- Removes operator variance and user error.
- Eliminates customer issues due to under-dispersion or lost time from overdispersion, just optimum results every time.
- We can estimate your potential savings simply by testing samples.
- TIDAS units operate in over 60 companies, including Akzo Nobel, Huntsman & PPG in 35+ countries worldwide